Thursday, June 4, 2015

Introduction...

  Hello, I'm Annika and I am a Mass Media major with an emphasis in film and video. I am interested

in sports, photography, art, cinematography, and all activities that allow people to enjoy living.

   My blog http://cuisinecruising.blogspot.com is going to talk about the recent surge of food trucks

over the last few years. I will highlight events and share interviews with local food truck owners and 

discuss the industry.

  My interest in food trucks sparked after watching a show on the Food Network called the Great

Food Truck Race. It showed that there is an option for restaurant quality food without having to

actually go to a restaurant. You could be in a park with your family or out and about exploring a new

 city and still have the option of eating food on the go without eating "fast food".  It also showed that

food trucks offer many different types of cuisines to indulge in, from gourmet burgers to authentic

cultural food fusions like shrimp tacos and vegan alternatives. As a person who enjoys food and

getting out and trying new things I have always wanted to support this new and exciting trend.







1 comment:

  1. I am excited to read upon your blogs, because I love finding new spots to eat at! Especially since there are little choices available in Topeka that offer different unique cuisines!

    ReplyDelete