Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Jazz Up Your Taste Buds...




While out enjoying Topeka's First Friday Art Walk in the NOTO art district I had the pleasure of

meeting up with a long time friend of mine Ronn White, the owner of Jazzy Doggs BBQ.  I have

known Ronn for approximately twenty years and finally got the opportunity to enjoy his food and

support his business. In talking to Ronn he expressed to me that starting his own business and being

his own boss as been a long time dream of his. He currently is operating his food cart part-time due

to working full-time at Hallmark Cards, where he had been employed for 17 years. He has a goal

to complete his tenure at Hallmark in the next three years and begin serving up Jazzy Doggs full-

time. Jazzy Doggs offers a delicious quintet of barbeque with the specialty being an all beef Nathan's

hot dog smothered with the most mouthwatering pulled pork I have had in Topeka. The pulled pork

he offers is so succulent that it doesn't even require sauce. Keep your eye out for the Jazzy Dogg cart

around Topeka or you can contact Ronn on Facebook ( @RonnWhite) for your catering needs.









Photos by Annika Phelps

11 comments:

  1. This sounds great and he has a fantastic logo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me really hungry! My son loves hot dogs and I'm always so worried about what is in them when I buy them for him at the grocery store. Hopefully we will see this food truck around and I can buy him one without having to worry about the ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  3. with Stephanie this made me want to run to the store and grab a pack of Johnsonvilles. I really love the idea of food trucks and they are rapidly becoming more popular throughout the summer season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Benjamin was absolutely great to work with. He was extremely clear, thorough and patient as he guided my wife and I through the loan process. He was also very timely and worked hard to make sure everything was ready to go before closing the loan.  
    Mr Benjamin is a loan officer working with a group of investors who help us get funds to buy our new home, You can contact him if you want to get a loan at an affordable low rate of 2% RIO   Email Him On . 247officedept@gmail.com    Or       Whatsapp Chat: + 1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  5. scrap car removal brisbane One of the best cash for cars & scrap removal companies situated in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4108. We offer a full suite of car removal and cash for car service, and we are also a genuine buyer of used and second hand, scrapped, wrecked and spoiled cars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most parents discourage their daughters from participating in sports and performing physical activities at school. This is mainly, because they fear that their complexion would become dark.
    cash for old cars

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i am glad to show that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
    cash for cars southport

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder if I would have ignored this post, I would not have come to know about the best Truck Wreckers Gold Coast. Do read out this post. It is worth spending some time.

    ReplyDelete